Our Approach: Positive Reinforcement
- Command- Give your pup or dog a command, "sit, shake paw, etc."
- Guide- Gently guide your dog to doing what you are asking.
- Reward- Give your dog a treat
- Repeat - Work on repeating the cycle 2-3 times for reinforcement
- Rest- Dogs like people need breaks too, continue the training the next day.
Readers are leaders
This saying does not just apply to people but also to dogs. Here is some recommended reading for dog owners:
Find more dog books!
Looking for more dog books to fill your library?
Additional Dog Training Tips &Tricks
Browse through articles about choosing, naming, and raising dogs!