You are the master of your destiny: No one and nothing can come in between you and your destiny except you. Take destiny by the horns and have fun.– Kung Fu Panda
- A giant panda is much bigger than your teddy bear.
- Giant pandas are good at climbing trees and can also swim.
- Pandas go from pink to white and black (or brown).
- Pandas have so many fans because they look cute.
- Pandas are “lazy” — eating and sleeping make their day.
- An adult can eat 12–38 kilos of bamboo per day!
- Giant pandas have a bear like appearance. Their distinctive black and white coloring makes them one of the best-known species in the world.
- Pandas can reach 6 ft (1.9 m) in height and in the wild weigh around 220–250 lb (110–115 kg), although adult males can weigh up to 350 lbs (160 kg).
Pandas are a symbol of PEACE & GENTLE STRENGTH