Travel at your own pace.You will arrive-Unknown
- Turtles spend most of their lives in water. They are adapted for aquatic life, with webbed feet or flippers and a streamlined body.
- Tortoises are land animals. Their feet are round and stumpy, adapted for walking on land.
- Contrary to popular belief, a turtle cannot come out of its shell. The turtle’s shell grows with them, so it’s impossible for them to grow too big for it.
- Turtles belong to one of the oldest reptile groups in the world – beating snakes, crocodiles and alligators!
- Sea Turtle eat Jelly Fish
- Sea Turtles can hold their breath under water for 5 hours
Turtles symbolize LONGEVITY & PERSISTENCE